Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Fast Cleaners Hillingdon is one of the leading cleaning service providers in the London Borough of Hillingdon.
Whether you require cleaning services for commercial cleaning, window cleaning, house cleaning or carpet cleaning, we are committed to provide you the best of the services at reasonable cost. We follow market norms and expect our clients to agree to the terms of services before they book our services.
- When estimating the price over telephone or through emails, we use take into account national average room sizes.
- Amendment to the initial quotation, upon the change in original requirements of the client or inspection of the property, falls under our domain.
- The prices may increase for bedrooms and living rooms in excess of 20 square meters and 40 square meters, respectively.
- It is the duty of the client to provide running water and electricity at the premises when the services are underway. In case of failure, client may be charged for a non-refundable fee.
- Client is expected to provide us access to their property at the agreed time. They must open and close all the locks without any extra efforts or skill. If they fail to provide access to property at the scheduled time, they may be charged for a non-refundable fee.
- The cleaning company requests clients to make arrangements for an appropriate parking space for the vehicles around the close proximity of the property. In case of parking expenses, the client is expected to bear the cost.
- In case of windows cleaning services, client is requested to provide access to the property so the technician can hand dry the windows.
Fast Cleaners Hillingdon accept payments associated with our services by the following methods:
- Cash payment
- Bank transfer payment
- Card payment
- Check payment
We accept cash payment only after the completion of the work. Client should give the cash directly to the company personnel present at the working site.
We accept bank transfer payments upfront. All the necessary bank details are given to client by company staff through email, including invoice and payment instructions.
We offer card details to our private customers, corporate customers, agencies and business registered entities upon the booking arrangements for the services.
Check payments can be done by the client upon the completion of the services directly to the company staff present at the working site.